WHAT TO EXPECT
We’re so pleased that the adventures are back on and can’t wait to see you all again. But things are a little different round here so have a read through the following info so you’ll know what to expect on your visit. Happy putting!
Before Your Visit
- We’re continuing to operate at reduced numbers to make sure everyone has enough space to have fun & stay safe
- You can either book online or turn up and pay on the door. Please note – it’s one queue for all ticket types but online bookings will save 10% off full price admission and family passes (and off food and drink during your visit)
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have any of these symptoms:
A new continuous cough | A high temperature | A loss of, or change to, your sense of taste or smell
If you have feeling unwell or have these symptoms, please stay at home and contact use to rearrange your visit (if you have booked online)
During Your Visit
- Please continue to respect social distancing rules and stay 2m from other groups
- Use the queue system when you arrive (There is one queue whether you have booked online or not) and use the footprint markers
- Face coverings are still encouraged throughout the venue and the team will still be wearing theirs.
- Please use contactless or card payments where possible
- Score cards, pencils, balls and putters will be stationed so you can help yourself
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue and courses
- The lift will be available for use and our courses are still fully accessible
- The toilets will be open and in use but we ask that your group use the facilities either before or after your game and not part way through to help social distancing measures
- Please do not move onto the next hole until the group in front has done the same
- The Tiki Bar is now open serving pizzas, cocktails & more – as well as drinks being available to buy and enjoy on the course. We are now back to bar service so please place your orders at the bar.
- Canned drinks are available to take on the courses so please purchase these before heading down on the courses.
Safety, Cleaning and Hygiene
- Additional cleaning processes on the courses and entrance areas throughout opening hours will remain
- Additional cleaning and sanitising processes will take place during close-down and at staff handover times
- All balls and putters will be sanitised after every customer
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for customers and staff throughout the venue and courses
Thank you for your cooperation!
We have achieved the “We’re Good to Go” accreditation through Visit Britain.
“We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.