What to expect at Lost City Adventure Golf
We’re so pleased that the adventures are back on and can’t wait to see you all again. But things are a little different round here so have a read through the following info so you’ll know what to expect on your visit. Happy putting!
Before Your Visit
- Please only visit us a single household (or support bubble) – no other mixing of households is allowed
- We are operating at reduced numbers to make sure everyone has enough space to have fun & stay safe
- We advise you to book online. You will still be able to turn up and play but to allow us to get a good idea of visitor numbers, we’re asking you book online where possible (and you’ll save a juicy 10% off admission, food & drink during your visit)
- The Tiki Bar is now open serving pizzas, cocktails & more – as well as drinks being available to buy and enjoy on the course. The bar area is table service only and you can view the menu here
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have any of these symptoms:
A new continuous cough | A high temperature | A loss of, or change to, your sense of taste or smell
If you have feeling unwell or have these symptoms, please stay at home and contact use to rearrange your visit (if you have booked online)
During Your Visit
- Please respect social distancing rules and stay 2m from other groups
- Use the queue system when you arrive (There is one queue whether you have booked online or not) and use the footprint markers
- Following Government guidelines, face coverings are required throughout the venue, unless you are eating or drinking
- Please use contactless or card payments where possible
- Score cards, pencils, balls and putters will be stationed so you can help yourself
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue and courses
- The lift will be available for use and our courses are still fully accessible
- The toilets will be open and in use but we ask that your group use the facilities either before or after your game and not part way through to help social distancing measures
- Please do not move onto the next hole until the group in front has done the same
- The Tiki Bar is open and serving pizzas, cocktails & more. The bar and dining areas are currently table service only so grab a table and we’ll pop over to you. Please avoid moving the tables and chairs around as they are set up to ensure social distancing between groups.
Safety, Cleaning and Hygiene
- We have introduced additional cleaning processes on the courses and entrance areas throughout opening hours
- Additional cleaning and sanitising processes will take place during close-down and at staff handover times
- All balls and putters will be sanitised after every customer
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for customers and staff throughout the venue and courses
Thank you for your cooperation!
We have achieved the “We’re Good to Go” accreditation through Visit Britain.
“We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.