We are looking for a Marketing Manager
We’re recruiting! If you’ve got at least five years marketing experience and the passion and enthusiasm to help us grow then email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKETING MANAGER VACANCY
The Lost City Adventure Golf is a growing brand with big plans and we need an experienced and enthusiastic marketing manager to help drive business growth.
Share our passion
We’re looking for someone forward-thinking with great creative ideas and the strategic knowhow and skills to put them into practice. You will be passionate about all things communication, with proven expertise of developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy which includes all elements of the marketing mix.
Drive our growth
As marketing manager at The Lost City you’ll need diverse and transferable skills and the drive and determination to make things happen. You’ll be responsible for planning and executing the launch of new sites and working with other directors and general managers to ensure marketing plans and projects deliver the required results on time and within budget. You’ll need first class organisational and inter-personal skills and a can-do attitude.
This is a senior leadership role reporting directly into the managing directors. As such we’re looking for someone used to working independently in a hands-on role, delivering excellent results at a high level. You will be used to analysing results and information, using these to create reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
Join our journey
If you are looking for a role you can really make your own then this opportunity is for you. It offers the chance to lead an exciting business to new heights and play a crucial part in that journey.
If you’re lively and enthusiastic with the drive and desire to make a difference and be a part of our success then come and join us.
- Develop, plan and execute strategic marketing initiatives to support business objectives
- Manage and update the marketing calendar across all sites
- Lead all digital media presence across all platforms
- Manage the agency responsible for website development
- Public relations activity as required
- Ensuring a consistent company message and brand
- Work closely with general managers at each site to ensure operations are supported with local marketing activity
- Collect data, feedback and create reports to analyse impact of marketing efforts
- Stay up to date with the marketing world
Skills / experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of direct, relevant B2C marketing experience, preferably with at least one year in a senior role
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- A people person – great relationship building and negotiation skills
- Exceptional initiative with the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects and relationships
- Some analytical skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- The energy and enthusiasm to get people of all levels excited about projects and initiatives
- Preferred but not essential – a love of the leisure and hospitality market and experience working in this sector.
This is a Nottingham based role however regular travel to other sites around the UK including Belfast will be required. Some evening and weekend presence and availability may also be required in line with specific campaigns and new openings.
The role is full time, however flexible working is available.
Compensation and benefits
Salary £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
28 days holiday per annum, rising to 30 after 2 years continuous service