WHAT TO EXPECT
The Lost City is ready and waiting for your adventure! But things still need to be a little different round here so have a read through the following info so you’ll know what to expect on your visit. Happy putting!
Before Your Visit
- Please follow the rule of 6 or 2 households for indoor visits – our staff will not be allowing entry to groups they suspect are breaching this rule
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms. If you are feeling unwell or have these symptoms, please stay at home and contact us to rearrange your visit (if you have pre-booked)
- We are operating at reduced numbers to make sure everyone has enough space to have fun & stay safe
- We advise you to book online. You can still turn up and pay on the door but to allow us to get a good idea of visitor numbers, we’re asking you book online where possible (and you’ll save a juicy 10% off admission, food & drink during your visit)
- The Tiki Bar is currently table service only for drinks and snacks. We will be opening the kitchen for our signature pizzas in the coming weeks but at the moment, pizzas are not available yet.
During Your Visit
- Please respect social distancing rules and stay away from other groups
- Use the queue system when you arrive (There is one queue whether you have booked online or not) and use the footprint markers
- Face coverings are required throughout the venue, unless you are eating or drinking
- Please use contactless or card payments where possible
- Score cards, pencils, balls and putters will be stationed so you can help yourself
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue and courses
- The toilets will be open and in use but we ask that your group use the facilities either before or after your game and not part way through to help social distancing measures
- Please do not move onto the next hole until the group in front has done the same
- The Tiki Bar is open and serving drinks & snacks, but no pizzas yet. The bar and dining areas are currently table service only so grab a table and we’ll pop over to you. Please don’t move the tables and chairs around as they are set up to ensure social distancing between groups.
Safety, Cleaning and Hygiene
- We have extensive cleaning processes on the courses and entrance areas throughout opening hours
- Additional cleaning and sanitising processes will take place during close-down and at staff handover times
- All balls and putters are sanitised after every customer
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for customers and staff throughout the venue and courses