INFO & FAQs
The Lost City is ready and waiting for your adventure! Read on for key information & our Frequently Asked Questions. Happy Putting!
Before Your Visit
- You can either book online or turn up and pay on the door. Please note – it is one queue for all ticket types but if you do book online, you’ll save 10% off food and drink during your visit
- Please be aware that we use strobe lighting and other lighting effects. If you or any member of your group are photo-sensitive, please get in touch with the team before your visit.
- If you’re driving to us, you can enjoy free parking after 5.30pm in St Stephen’s car park. Visiting before 5.30pm? Enjoy half price parking (for up to 4 hours) before 5.30pm. Just ask the team to validate your parking ticket after your game.
During Your Visit
- Use the queue system when you arrive (There is one queue whether you have booked online or not)
- Both courses are accessible for most wheelchairs however please be aware each hole has a dipped curb so please get in touch for pictures or more information before your visit if you need more accessibility info
- The Tiki Bar is open for food and drinks, you can order at the bar or use our table ordering system
- We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue and courses
- We have toilet facilities within the venue and there are additional toilets within St Stephen’s Centre
- Please do not move onto the next hole until the group in front has done the same
Safety, Cleaning and Hygiene
- We will continue our extensive cleaning processes on the courses and entrance areas throughout opening hours
- All balls and putters are sanitised after use
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for customers and staff throughout the venue and courses