- Do I need to book?
Unless there’s 10 or more of you in your group, there’s no need to book, just come down and play!
- How long does it take to play?
18 holes roughly takes around 45 minutes so you’d be looking at approximately 1 hour and 30 mins for 36 holes.
- What age is it suitable for?
With a range of putter sizes, adventure golf is suitable for anyone aged between 3 and 103!
- Is The Lost City wheelchair friendly?
We have one wheelchair friendly course, Explorer Falls which is all on the one level. The curbs are all drop down so that a wheelchair or pushchair can easily manoeuvre round the course.
- Do you have baby changing facilities?
We don’t have baby changing facilities on site, however the main Cityside toilets are located just next door.
- Do you have toilets?
We don’t have customer toilets on site, however the main Cityside toilets are located just next door. We do have disabled toilet access available on request.
- Do children have to be accompanied by an adult?
Yes, we kindly ask that any child 12 years or younger be accompanied by an adult
- Do I need to bring my own putter and golf ball?
No, we provide everything… just turn up and play!
- Do you have anywhere for me to put my coat and bag?
Yes, we have trolleys you can take around the course.
- Is there parking?
Yes! Cityside Retail and Leisure Park has 915 free car parking spaces.